Monday, September 17, 2012

The Way You Look Tonight by Claire Matthews

The Way You Look Tonight

This was a short story that was free on Amazon... When I saw it I had to download it as I have loved a previous work by this same author.


I was expecting more humor, so I was a tiny bit disappointed, though I must say the story itself is cute. **The sister is really annoying though!!!! I wanted to slap her.**

When Jordan's old crush shows back up in town, her sister sets her sights on him, despite the fact she's engaged to someone else. She just seems to want anything that has a dick and two legs... But Jordan has to stop it. Her sister's fiance is at the heart of a great merger/business arrangement. Calling off the wedding means no job for Jordan, to put it bluntly.

But she falls for the guy herself. So we have a sorta love triangle, romance, sex, and then...well, an inconvenient moment throws a wrench in things.

Thought it wasn't as humorous as I expected, I did like it. I didn't see that ending coming. I was pleasantly surprise by the "wrench."

Three bikes.




No comments:

Post a Comment